Take charge with the Tough Tesla Lighter, a rechargeable electric lighter that requires no flame, butane or hassle! This innovative lighter works by creating an electric arc with one press of a button. Simply charge up via USB and you're ready to go - anytime, anywhere. No more lighter fluid refills or throwing out those cheap plastic lighters! The lighter also has a safety feature, so it will not light up when the lid is closed. We believe in forging the way with inventive new products designed for the modern world. The Tough Tesla Lighter is simple, safe, reliable, and with its waterproof and wind proof outdoor design, it makes a great gift for yourself or your friends.
Whether you're in need of some extra power to call for a rescue or you just want to post a picture of a gorgeous view, we believe you should be able to harness the power of the sun. From the dashboard to your backpack, our QuadraPro Solar Power Bank is convenient to attach in the ideal sunny spot. And with a built-in power bank, it offers a compact design that can travel anywhere.
Pocket Light is one of the most versatile survival tools available for purchase. It's about the size of a hockey puck, but it's solar powered, able to charge USB-powered devices, shine a bright light and more!
This Pocket Light is easy-to-use, safe and very portable. Since it's so versatile, the Pocket Light eliminates the need to carry separate flashlights, lanterns, or survival candles for emergencies. It has multiple light settings including an emergency strobe setting.
Tools stuffed inside of the 9 feet of paracord:
1) Knife Blade: This blade is sharp enough to cut open a fish, or skin a small animal.
(1) Fire Starter: So you can build a fire without the need for matches.
(2) Lengths of Fishing Line: This translucent line will help you rustle up a dinner in a flash.
(2) Fishing Hooks: Pre-attached to fishing line to make your catch as easy as possible.
(2) Fishing Weights: To make sure your fish can find the hook.
(2) Bobbers: To ensure your hook catches the fish.
(2) Swivels: To keep fish on the line.
(1) Piece of Tin Foil: Used to cook dinner or to lure fish to your hook, or even to be used as a signal mirror.
(1) Tinder: Helps you get a fire going in no time.
Often times referred to as "space blankets," these innovative, space-age products (originally designed by NASA) are great for anyone who’s putting together a survival kit, a 72-hour emergency kit, or just a regular old car bag. Made from a lightweight reflective material, they help you retain as much as 90% of your body heat, keeping you warm in a variety of conditions. Free plus ship offer, the Emergency Survival Blanket is something every survivalist needs in their go bag.
If you live in a cold climate, you’re probably used to freezing hands. After all, the fingers are the first thing the body shuts down when it gets cold. The solution is to have your own "personal campfire" that works when you need it. Having this electric hand warmer with you is like snuggling up to a cozy campfire on a chilly day. It's easy to use, and it's completely rechargeable...no more running to the store to buy batteries! And don't be fooled by its size. It puts out between 104 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit.